skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Place Where I post Art Stuffs

Aug 22, 2011


Posted by Nicole at Monday, August 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

What is this?!

This is a place where I post some of my art stuff for you to see. Some if it, well most of it will be doodles and unfinished pieces. I've always loved drawing but have never quite had the motivation to really produce art work on a regular basis, so hopefully this will keep me on track (and you enjoy the art too!).

Now updated whenever I feel like it! :P

About Me

View my complete profile

Friends, inspiration and other neat links!

  • Bill Otomo
  • JAW Cooper
  • Kenjitron
  • Luigi Lucarelli
  • Prince of Cake!
  • Raymond L Welch
  • Scott C.
  • Steven Walker
  • Super Dr. Apple Brain!!!
  • Thomas Yamaoka

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (21)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • ^_^
      • No title
      • The start of somthing fun!
      • A better Pic, still not satisfied, will try again ...
      • more added
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)

Copyright Information

Reproduction of any content on this site is forbidden without express consent of the author.